Why Become a Member
The construction industry can be a minefield of regulation, rules and legislation NESBA provides a comprehensive range of services for members offering advice help and support on wide range of issues, including
- Employment Law: Information on the rights and responsibilities of employers in the building industry in line with the latest employment legislation.
- Construction Law: Legal advice on construction law including a free individual consultation from a specialist Solicitor.
- Training: We organise a variety of training courses for members throughout the region and throughout the year.
- Debt Recovery: Cash flow is crucial to any company we offer members practical help and advice on recovering outstanding debts.
- Locate a Builder: Passing on enquiries from clients in your area for all types of building projects.
- Mediation: We will endeavor to resolve disputes for members through mediation rather than going down a costly legal route.
- Newsletter: The latest news and developments in the construction industry that affect us in north east Scotland.
- Networking: On many occasions NESBA has put members in touch with each other for help and mutual benefit.
- Promotion: NESBA regularly advertises in the local press and magazines promoting it's members to potential clients.
By working together we can make a real difference when addressing the issues that affect us in the building industry particularly in north east Scotland
If you are interested in enjoying all the benefits NESBA membership offers please fill in the Information Request Form and we will be in touch.